Friday, March 6, 2009

One smile.

Smile at someone today. Trust me, it's worth it...even in this day and age where you still get flipped the bird for waving . Its worth it when that person smiles back, or nods their head.

Someone once told me that my smile tells people who I am. It tells them that I am open with my feelings, I express them out loud and in the simple showing of teeth, and that I have nice teeth and good lips. Some people notice the physical first, but thats human nature. I have always noticed that a true smile is not forced, nor asked, nor given. A true smile is those ones you dont see in the pictures. Its the smile you see when you see something you love, something you care about, something you are happy about. THATS A SMILE.

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

I agree. We should all smile a bit more