Friday, June 19, 2009

Looking back.

When you woke up this morning, did you look at yourself in the mirror? I did. I saw the same ol' me. I saw the girl that woke up on the right side of the bed, pajamas tangled in the sheets, hair stuck to the side of her head, and a bad case of morning breath. Now, I take a good look at that person and frown sometimes. No one likes to look like torn up in the morning. I mean, come on. The first thing you wanna see in the morning is not yourself looking pretty grimy. So I decided to try something new.

For once I looked past the tangled hair and pajamas, past the pale skin and blemishes, past all the faults this body has and saw that I was happy on the inside.It's didn't matter that I looked all gross and that I smelled a little funky. That doesn't mean I didn't remedy that right away by showering, but I still saw the inside rather than my outward appearance.

Tomorrow morning when you wake up, take a few minutes to look in the mirror. Look past all your flaws, and see the beautful you inside.

Eph.2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them

This is a video I wanted to share, simply in the fact that it has changed my life. It put things in perspective for me. I wanted to share it with all of you because you are wonderful to me, no matter who you are, what you've done, or what you will do. =] Love, trust, and have faith. Enjoy.



http://connect.tangle.com/flash/swf/flvplayer.swf" FlashVars="viewkey=849dc7c803281df74bb2" wmode="transparent" quality="high" width="330" height="270" name="tangle" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />





No comments: