Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Friends.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4

Yes I know V-Day is over, as many of you are glad of. But on that friday before V-day I had an epiphany, and I finally understand the true meaning of love.

I have the most wonderful person as a co-worker, and I am so very blessed to have her in my life. This woman who thinks of others, and cares for her students as if they were hers. This woman who can make me laugh, and who can make the funniest faces. This woman who's faith and hope in marriage gives me faith and hope for my future. This woman who dares me to make more of myself, and gives of herself to make me that better person. I thank this woman for all she has done, and all that I pray we can do together in the future. Thank you Anna.

Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Those are the words on the picture frame she gave me, and they mean more to me that she will ever know. I am so blessed! She is the true meaning of love. No, not in the other way..ew...but like...she loves me as a friend does, and it is a good love to have in your life.

"What is a friend?A single soul dwelling in two bodies."
Author: Aristotle


Friends are the people that make you laugh when you have been crying all day.
Friends are the ones that look you in the eye and make a face right as you are saying something important, but they straighten up and listen once they know you're serious.
Friends are the people you cry to when you get your heart stomped on.

Keep those who would praise you near, and those who would hurt you far from you.

I am just full of little snippets of info and quotes today. Its actually pretty funny.

READ MORE LATER.

No comments: